Digestive Health Clinic, LLC & Idaho Endoscopy Center, LLC have had the pleasure of providing the highest quality GI care in the Treasure Valley for the past 42 years. The health and safety of our patients and employees has always been our top priority. We take infection prevention seriously and we have expanded our precautionary measures in response to novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We feel that it is important inform you of the actions that we are taking to help our patients, our employees, and our community stay safe and healthy.
- Our offices are cleaned and sanitized many times throughout the day as part of our normal course of business. Over the past few weeks, we’ve increased the frequency and extent of those cleanings.
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the practice and in all waiting areas.
- Employees are reminded to use proper hand washing techniques and we have posted proper hand washing techniques at all sinks.
- CDC education notices have been placed in waiting and back office areas.
- Employees showing any signs of illness are instructed not to report to work.
- We have developed staffing models to ensure our ability to continue to provide care.
- We are working closely with our supply vendors to ensure the availability of essential supplies and equipment.
All of these practices are based on guidance provided by the CDC and WHO, along with guidance from local, U.S. government and public health agencies. We are frequently monitoring these resources for evolving guidance and adapting our practices accordingly.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of a cold or the flu, if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled out of the country in the last two weeks to an impacted area, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
We are happy to assist you with rescheduling your appointment to a later date by calling 208-489-1838. If you must leave a message, please include your full name, date of birth and best telephone contact.