The health and safety of our patients and employees has always been our top priority. We take infection prevention seriously and we have expanded our precautionary measures in response to novel coronavirus (COVID-19). If you have tested positive or you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID 19 in the last 14 days, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
COVID-19 & INFECTION PREVENTION MEASURES
We feel that it is important to inform you of the actions that we are taking to help our patients, our employees, and our community stay safe and healthy.
- Our offices are cleaned and sanitized many times throughout the day as part of our normal course of business. We’ve increased the frequency and extent of those cleanings.
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the practice and in all waiting areas.
- Employees are reminded to use proper hand washing techniques and we have posted proper hand washing techniques at all sinks and have been provided with masks.
- CDC education notices have been placed in waiting and back office areas.
- Employees showing any signs of illness are instructed not to report to work.
- We have developed staffing models to ensure our ability to continue to provide care.
- We are working closely with our supply vendors to ensure the availability of essential supplies and equipment.
- Items that are difficult to clean and disinfect, such as magazines, have been removed.
All of these practices are based on guidance provided by the CDC and WHO, along with guidance from local, U.S. government and public health agencies. We are frequently monitoring these resources for evolving guidance and adapting our practices accordingly.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include cough, shortness of breath or at least two of the following: fever, gastrointestinal distress (nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea), muscle pain, headache, sore throat, repeated shaking with chills or new loss of taste/smell. If you are experiencing these symptoms, if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled out of the country in the last two weeks, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
We are happy to assist you with rescheduling your appointment to a later date by calling 208-489-1838. If you must leave a message, please include your full name, date of birth and best telephone contact.
Digestive Health Clinic Introduces a new Ionization System at both our Nampa and Boise Locations
At the Digestive Health Clinic, providing a safe and healthy environment has been our highest priority. With the introduction of COVID-19, many new technologies have been created and/or improved. We have recently installed one of these revolutionary technologies, the Bipolar Ionization System, within our facilities, to both improve air quality and to reduce disease transmission risk. Ionization systems use both positive and negative ions to deliver clean indoor air that is safe and healthy. This product purifies the air by eliminating airborne particulates, odors, and pathogens including viruses such as COVID-19. Ionization Systems such as ours have been proven to be effective in many industries, and numerous facilities in and around Boise (restaurants, schools, business offices) have recently installed similar systems. Digestive Health Clinic is very proud to announce the installation of our new Ionization system at both our Boise and Nampa locations. This system has created a healthier environment where our patients, guests, and staff can feel comfortable visiting.
If you are interested in additional information regarding our Ionization System please visit: https://globalplasmasolutions.com/
Read more about how we are responding to COVID-19 under The Latest News menu.