Eight physician gastroenterology group in Boise, Idaho is seeking BC/BE gastroenterologist to join thriving practice. ERCP preferred.
- Well-established referral network
- Generous starting salary with early partnership
- Wholly-owned state-of-the-art endoscopy center
- 1/8 weekend hospital call
- 1/18 weekday call (one night/month)
- Outstanding location for recreation, arts, and raising a family in Boise’s sunny four-season climate
GASTROENTEROLOGIST POSITION ONLY: Please contact Steve Farro at 208-489-1886 for additional information about this outstanding opportunity.
FULL TIME C.N.A. or M.A.
Looking for an employee with a great attitude to assist with patient care in a surgery center. Must be a Medical Assistant (Certified Medical Assistant preferred) or Certified Nursing Assistant with at least 1 year of experience. Must be personable, reliable, professional, and have excellent communication skills with patients, physicians and staff. Computer experience required. Working knowledge of Microsoft word, electronic medical records experience a plus, but will train. Pay determined by experience. Great benefit package. 10-hour days. No holidays or weekends.
Please send resume for open positions to Human Resources at 6259 W. Emerald, Boise, ID 83704 or fax to 208-489-1925. Only applications for open positions will be accepted. Download Application (pdf format, updated 03.09.2019).