Digestive Health Clinic, LLC specializes in diseases of the digestive system, liver diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy. Digestive Health Clinic is a state-of-the-art outpatient healthcare facility located in Boise, Idaho. We provide comprehensive care of diseases of the digestive system, including colon cancer screening and prevention.
YES, WE ARE OPEN!
As our State begins the reopen plan, we are taking a staged approach to expanding our services while maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
- At this time, we are limiting our procedure schedule to the month of May. This precaution is in place to prevent the potential for reschedules, if our State and the CDC were to reverse reopen recommendations. We will continue to evaluate the safety of our community and will open the schedule to June and future months accordingly.
- We are continuing to provide urgent GI care to patients age 65 and older.
- As of May 1st, we will begin to see patients between the ages of 18 and 64, with no COVID-19 risk factors, for screening and surveillance colonoscopy procedures.
- We will continue to offer telehealth visits for clinical care for the month of May and June.
During the reopen phase, we will continue to follow the CDC guidelines in response to COVID-19.
When you arrive for your appointment, you will undergo a COVID-19 risk screening. The screening involves a short questionnaire, a check of your temperature, and your consent to continue treatment within our facility.
Drivers for procedure patients will be instructed to wait in their vehicles. This is to promote social distancing and limit exposure for our patients, our employees and our community.
COVID-19 & INFECTION PREVENTION MEASURES
The health and safety of our patients and employees has always been our top priority. We take infection prevention seriously and we have expanded our precautionary measures in response to novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We feel that it is important to inform you of the actions that we are taking to help our patients, our employees, and our community stay safe and healthy.
- Our offices are cleaned and sanitized many times throughout the day as part of our normal course of business. We’ve increased the frequency and extent of those cleanings.
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the practice and in all waiting areas.
- Employees are reminded to use proper hand washing techniques and we have posted proper hand washing techniques at all sinks and have been provided with masks.
- CDC education notices have been placed in waiting and back office areas.
- Employees showing any signs of illness are instructed not to report to work.
- We have developed staffing models to ensure our ability to continue to provide care.
- We are working closely with our supply vendors to ensure the availability of essential supplies and equipment.
- We have installed safety barriers at the reception counter.
- Items that are difficult to clean and disinfect, such as magazines, have been removed.
All of these practices are based on guidance provided by the CDC and WHO, along with guidance from local, U.S. government and public health agencies. We are frequently monitoring these resources for evolving guidance and adapting our practices accordingly.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of a cold or the flu, if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled out of the country in the last two weeks to an impacted area, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
We are happy to assist you with rescheduling your appointment to a later date by calling 208-489-1838. If you must leave a message, please include your full name, date of birth and best telephone contact.